Life has been a little busy over here but I wanted to give a few updates on us and what we're up to!
1. A few months ago we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! Woot Woot! We didn't do anything exciting but had a fun and quiet day at home together. We watched a BYU game, went out for dinner, and did some shopping at our favorite store: Target!
2. We bought a crib for the nursery! I will post pictures of it soon! It is beautiful and I love it!
3. We celebrated St. Patrick's day in style with green desserts at a dessert party.
4. Currently we are a bunch of sickies. Richard and I are both sick and the poor puppy threw up this morning. But on the upside: I didn't have to work this week anyways since it is my spring break!
5. It is my spring break! Yay! I have big plans to sit on the couch...and probably do some fun projects. Oh and a few not so fun projects like clean out the car and organize the files.
6. We went to a used book sale at the library and came home with a few new books...and pink eye.
7. We have been working in our garden and we planted a strawberry plant! I love it!
8. We had a water fight in the kitchen after Richard scared me when I was getting a drink. To get him back I proceeded to dump my drink on his head...which may have led to a water fight in the kitchen. :)